Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Step Into A New Miniature Game

Hey it's been some time once again before I posted anything on here so I finally got some time to throw down some text here on the web. I started playing a new game lately called Malifaux, and I must say it has been a fantastic ride so far. The world the game takes place in is amazing, the fluff is fantastic and the models are the best I've ever seen for a game. Here are some pictures of some of my models with basic paint thrown on them.

Now one of the things I like most about the game is the lack of dice that is needed. The system uses a "fate deck" which is pretty much playing card you can pick up from anywhere. I could go into game play and talk about it all day, but just hit up the games main page @www.malifaux.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment